Monday, February 28, 2011

Hollywood Inspiration

When I imagine a swan, I picture poise, beauty, elegance and grace - all synonymous with any stylish bride and after seeing the movie 'The Black Swan' starring Natalie Portman, I was inspired by the true elegance and beauty of feathers.  I just love the simplicity and the sensuality that feathers bring to bridal fashion.  This ostrich feathered clutch I came across, with its beautiful long silky feathers and gold frame, is a beautiful statement piece for any soft and romantic wedding theme. And a girl just can't go past these magnificent sky-high Manolo Blahnik feather T strap sandals…paired with a bridal gown in a similar colour, you are bound to have a winning combination…



Feather Bridal Clutch: Etsy
Feather & Pearl Hair Fascinator: Etsy
Feather Bridal Shoes: Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment